5. After the final rest the dough should now be ready, remove the dough from the bowl and place onto a work surface. Kneed briefly again then divide the dough into 6 equal pieces roughly 75g each in weight. When evenly cut roll the dough into small balls and cover with clingfilm.
8. As for the rest of the ingredients for the dish cut 1 Chinese leaf into bite sized pieces, cut 5 spring onions into batons, mince 3 garlic cloves and slice 1 red onion into strips.
9. Now to start to finish the dish, before we pull and cook the noodles next step is to stir fry the lamb. In a pan add a small drizzle of oil and place onto a high heat. When hot add the sliced lamb and marinade and fry until charred. Now add the sliced onion, minced garlic, Chinese leaf, spring onions and 2 tbsp of black rice vinegar then further stir fry until all the vegetables are cooked. Ensure that the lamb stays medium by taking care not to overcook. When ready place the stir fry to one side and we can now finish the noodles.
10. Now to pull the noodles, place 1 of the ovals of dough onto a work surface and make a slight dent using a chopstick down the middle of the dough going lengthways. Now using your thumbs on either end of the dough gently stretch the dough making it slightly longer. Now carefully slap the centre of the dough off the table to stretch the dough and make thinner. (This may take some practice). When the dough is significantly longer and is approximately 1/8 of an inch thick tear the dough down the centre where we indented earlier.
11. When the noodles are pulled and ripped add to a pan of hot water and cook each batch of noodles for approximately 4-5 minutes depending on thickness. When cooked remove from the hot water and place into a strainer to drain any excess water.
12. Now that all the components are ready we can now build the dish. In a small pan add a generous amount of chilli oil and a drop of black rice vinegar. Add the cooked noodles and cooked lamb mix. Mix all together with chopsticks and divide into 4 bowls then finish with some finely chopped spring onions and we are good to go! hope you like this fiery recipe!