- Begin by making a fruit salad, wash and prepare all of the fruits and slice into bite sized pieces. Tear some fresh mint and mix altogether in a large mixing bowl, when ready set to one side.
2. Now to make the pancake batter, add 4 egg yolks, 40ml of milk and 10ml of oil to a large mixing bowl then mix until the egg yolk starts to foam. Add 1 tsp of vanilla essence then whisk briefly again.
4. Next add 6 egg whites to a separate bowl and add 1 tsp of distilled vinegar. Whisk the egg whites like a meringue and gradually add 80g of sugar in stages. Constantly whisk until the egg whites achieve a stiff ribbon consistency.
5. Fold the egg whites into the egg yolk mix carefully until a smooth thick batter is formed.
6. Now our pancake batter is ready to cook, place a large pan on to a medium heat and allow the pan to get warm. Add a small amount of oil to the pan then with a spoon or piping bag carefully add the batter to the pan and try to pipe or spoon the batter as high as you can.
7. Add a small amount of water to the pan to create steam and place a lid over the top of the pan. Cook the pancakes for 6 minutes until the top of the pancake sets. When ready flip the pancake over add another splash of water and cook for a further 6 minutes on the other side.